Recent scientific advances in the orthopedic medical field are leading to new standards of treatment. Magnetic resonance imaging, electromyographic examination and arthroscopy techniques have provided a better understanding of hip problems and their consequences.
Our team has developed particular expertise in this area and offers specialized treatments for the following pathologies:
– arthritis, osteoarthrosis, coxarthrosis, chondropathy, osteophyte
– lesion and tear of the labrum and cartilage
– tendonitis, tendinopathy and bursitis
– snap syndrome of the psoas and iliotibial band, “snapping hip”
– ligament and muscle sprain and stretch
– “impingement”, anterior impingement, pinching, abutment and femoroacetabular attachment