We offer several kinds of treatments at the cutting edge of new medical knowledge in musculoskeletal orthopedics. See our Treatments or Terms processed. Learn more about physiotherapy and why choose our clinic.
Physiotherapists assess, diagnose and treat pain problems associated with movement. Physiotherapists can diagnose and treat muscle and joint pain problems, tendonitis, sprains, bursitis, herniated discs, nerve compressions, tears and more (see our Treatments or Conditions Treated ). You do not need a medical prescription to see a physiotherapist. When you have new pain, seeing physiotherapy is usually the first thing to do in order to get a proper diagnosis and receive the right advice. Click here to make an appointment.
Learn more about physiotherapy and why choose our clinic
What is physiotherapy?
Why come to our house
We give each patient more time than most physiotherapy clinics. We see only one patient at a time in individual consultations in closed rooms.
Make an appointment:
Our physiotherapists use detailed biomechanical muscle, joint and neurological assessment techniques that highlight your deficits that are causing your symptoms to persist. We offer several kinds of different treatments at the cutting edge of new medical knowledge in musculoskeletal orthopedics. Our method is very dynamic and involves a constant search for the best treatments to help you solve your problem.
Understanding your problem
Understanding your problem is also a central aspect of our approach. We will take the time to explain why you are in pain and what you can do to help. We want to demystify your joint and muscle pain problems and provide you with quality medical information.
A modern approach
Our professionals are in constant training to offer you care based on the most recent scientific advances in the field of orthopedics and neuro-musculoskeletal medicine.
Make an appointment :
Conditions treated in physiotherapy
Physiotherapy can help many types of injuries, pain, and nerve, joint, and muscle dysfunction. Here is a partial list of conditions that may benefit from physiotherapy:
- Tendonitis, bursitis (shoulder, elbow, knee, hip etc.)
- Plantar fasciitis, Thorns of Lenoir
- Shoulder capsulitis (frozen shoulder, stiff shoulder)
- Muscle tears (regardless of the region)
- Epicondylitis (Tennis Elbow, golfer Elbow)
- Back pain and low back pain: herniated discs, postural problems, scoliosis, sciatic nerve pain
- Neck pain, cervico-brachialgia: herniated cervical discs, whiplash – whiplash
- Sacroiliac pain and sprain
- Joint pain (arthritis, osteoarthritis, etc.)
- Vertigo and dizziness. (BPPV)
- Hyperhidrosis or excessive sweating of the hands, feet and armpits
- Headaches, migraines and headaches
- Calcifications and calcified tendonitis
- Jaw pain and disorders
- Bell’s palsy
- Post-surgery and post-fracture rehabilitation
- Developmental problems in babies and children
- Baby torticollis
For more information on the conditions treated at our clinic:
visit the section on: “Conditions treated”
call us :